LIQUI MOLY is Germany's best lubricant brand for the 11th time in a row!
We say thank you and are giving away a Kitzbühel weekend for 2 people incl. tickets for the 82nd Hahnenkamm race and two iPhone 12s!
Hahnenkamm is all about acceleration, speed, precision and power. In short, optimum performance is essential to get through this race. That’s exactly what more than 4,000 of our items stand for. They ensure absolute top performance, regardless of the application! Can you confirm this?
Then show us your #LIQUIMOLYPerformancemoment! Just upload your photo showing how and where our products help you achieve optimun performance. Whether in a car, on a motorcycle, on a bicycle, on the water or in everyday life.
Our jury will select the 50 most creative entries and the winner will then be drawn by lot. Second and third place each receive an iPhone 12.
We look forward to receiving your entries and wish you good luck!
Whether watching the biathlon, alpine skiing, the Nordic combination, ski jumping, the ice channel or ice hockey – our brand also convinces millions of television viewers and thousands of fans at the venue on snow and ice.
This is how it works:
Simply upload #LIQUIMOLYPerformance moment now and secure your chance to win!
Our jury will select the 50 most creative entries and the winner will then be drawn by lot. Second and third place each receive an iPhone 12
Will your #LIQUIMOLYPerformance moment become a winner? Be confident and come up with something creative!
Is your idea up? Then let’s go! Grab your camera or smartphone and capture your themes.
With a little luck, you can win one of our fantastic prizes!
Competition: LIQUI MOLY Best Brand Competition 2021 Phase II
The organiser of this competition is Liqui Moly GmbH, Jerg-Wieland-Straße 4, 89081 Ulm.
1. Participation in the competition is free of charge.
2. The competition starts on 01.09.2021 and the deadline for entries is 30.11.2021. Liqui Moly GmbH reserves the right to terminate the competition prematurely if it is not possible to continue the competition properly for technical or legal reasons.
3. The competition is open to people aged 18 and over. The following are excluded from entry: employees of Liqui Moly GmbH, Meguin GmbH & Co. KG Mineraloelwerke, Rodener Straße 25, 66740 Saarlouis and employees of all affiliated companies, as well as their family members.
4. The following requirements apply to entry in the competition: In order to take part in the competition, the entrant must complete the entry form in full on the website https://bestbrand.liqui-moly.com and upload a photograph with their personal Liqui Moly Performance Moment. The entrant may only use photographs to which they themselves are fully entitled to the necessary copyright. In addition, the entrant must ensure that the photograph does not infringe the copyright or property rights of third parties (e.g. the right to their own image, the right to set up and exercise business operations, property rights).
5. The prize is a trip to the Hahnenkamm Race 2021 in Kitzbühel (Austria) including two tickets for the entire Hahnenkamm weekend (Double Downhill on 21/22 January and Slalom on 23 January). The trip also includes four overnight hotel stays incl. breakfast for two people in a double room as well as additional full meals (lunch and dinner) during the entire stay. Transfers (return trip) from the hotel to the Hahnenkamm run and back are also included. Further details of the trip will be discussed directly with the winners.
6. The winners will be determined after the closing date as follows: A jury consisting of employees of Liqui Moly GmbH will make a pre-selection from the photographs submitted; at least 50 photographs will be included in this pre-selection. A draw will be held for the prize described in section 2 (5) among those photographs that have made it to the pre-selection .
7. Entrants who have uploaded a photograph of themselves according to section II (4) also have the chance to win one of two iPhone 12. The winner is determined in the same way as described under (6), i.e. a total of three draws are held among the entries in the pre-selection: first the main prize, then the second and third prizes (each comprising an iPhone 12).
8. Liqui Moly GmbH expressly reserves the right to exclude persons from entering the competition if there is a legitimate reason for doing so. In particular, a legitimate reason applies if the entrant’s photograph or other content such as comments violates Instagram guidelines, applicable law or the rights of third parties, or if the entrant makes false statements in the connection with the competition or violates these conditions of entry.
9. The winners will be notified by Liqui Moly GmbH within 14 days of the closing date by e-mail or post. When registering for the competition, entrants can choose whether they would like to be notified by e-mail or by post.
1. By participating in the competition, the entrant grants Liqui Moly GmbH the right, free of charge, to
2. By participating in the competition, the entrant also grants Liqui Moly GmbH the right, free of charge, to
Liqui Moly GmbH shall be entitled to edit the submitted photograph for these purposes and adapt it to the intended use. Before Liqui Moly GmbH publishes the winning photographs and/or has them published in connection with reporting on the competition, it will clarify with each winner whether the photograph submitted by them is to be provided with a copyright designation and which designation is to be used.
3. By participating in the competition, the entrant agrees to Liqui Moly GmbH reporting in words and images, free of charge, including online (e.g. on the website of Liqui Moly GmbH and on the social media accounts of Liqui Moly GmbH, etc.) about the winners and the redemption of the prize. Photographs and videos produced by Liqui Moly GmbH showing the winners will be presented to the winners for approval before publication.
1. Liqui Moly GmbH is liable in accordance with the statutory provisions, unless otherwise specified in the following provisions.
2. Liqui Moly GmbH shall only be liable for negligence, insofar as this is not gross negligence:
3. In the event of injury to life, body or health, existing liability claims against Liqui Moly GmbH shall lapse in accordance with the statutory provisions. In all other respects, liability for damage caused by negligence shall be subject to a limitation period of one year from the start of the statutory limitation period, unless such damage was caused by gross negligence.
4. Insofar as Liqui Moly GmbH is not liable in accordance with the foregoing clause 2-3, the liability of their employees, representatives and vicarious agents is also excluded.
5. By participating in the competition, the entrant undertakes to release Instagram from any liability. By participating in the competition, the entrant also undertakes to indemnify Liqui Moly GmbH against all third-party claims that are attributable to the entrant using a photograph in the context of the competition to which third-party rights exist and/or infringes the rights of third parties.
1. The competition and all rights and obligations arising from it are exclusively subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
2. Legal recourse is excluded with regard to the drawing of winners and the assessment of the content of the submitted competition entries. In all other respects, Ulm shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes in connection with this competition.
LIQUI MOLY GmbH collects, stores, uses and processes the personal data provided by the applicants within the framework of data protection regulations only for participation in this competition. The responsible contact person for data collection is Mr. Josef Spegel. The Data Protection Officer of LIQUI MOLY GmbH is Mr. Bernhard C. Witt, e-mail: datenschutz@LIQUI-MOLY.de. The following data is subject to data processing:
First name (mandatory)
E-mail address (mandatory)
Each entrant expressly and voluntarily consents to the storage, processing and use of their personal data until the end of the competition in connection with their participation in the competition. The data will only be used to send newsletters if you have expressly consented to this. After the competition has been held, the data will be deleted if no subscription to the newsletter has taken place.
Every competition entrant has the right to ask the responsible contact person about the scope of processing and use of their personal data during the implementation of the competition until its conclusion. Furthermore, each entrant has the right to request the rectification or completion of incomplete personal data and the immediate erasure of personal data without undue delay.
You can subscribe to our free newsletter on the website. The newsletter provides information about current products, offers and news from LIQUI MOLY GmbH. We need your e-mail address for registration purposes. You can tell us your name, but you don't have to. If you tell us your name, we will use it to address you personally. If you have subscribed to the newsletter, you have already given the following declaration of consent:
Yes, I would like to be informed by newsletter about the latest products, news and offers from LIQUI MOLY GmbH.