The Hyundai i30 N
2.0 T-GDI Performance gasoline engine (overboost)
Output 202 kW (275 hp)
Maximum torque 378 Nm
Acceleration 0-100 km/h in 6.1 seconds
Top speed 250 km/h
Win with a real race feeling: with this impressive wrapping, we are also entering the Word Touring Car World Touring Car Cup WTCR alongside Hyundai!
Upload your picture now and win!
Show yourself in your most creative #MyLIQUIMOLY Moment and, with a little luck, win a great prize!
The deadline for entries is 13.07.2020!
Will your #MyLIQUIMOLY Moment be a winner? Dare to be different and come up with something creative!
Got your idea ready? Then let’s go! Grab your camera or smartphone and capture your themes.
With a little luck, you can win one of our great prizes!
The organizer of this competition is the company Liqui Moly GmbH, Jerg-Wieland-Strasse 4, 89081 Ulm. The competition is not affiliated with Instagram and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organized by Instagram.
1. Participation in the competition is free of charge.
2. The competition starts on 01.06.2020 and the deadline for entries is 13.07.2020. Liqui Moly GmbH reserves the right to terminate the competition prematurely, if it should not be possible for technical or legal reasons to continue the competition in the proper manner.
3. The competition is open to persons aged 18 and over. All employees of Liqui Moly GmbH, Meguin GmbH & Co. KG Mineraloelwerke, Rodener Strasse 25, 66740 Saarlouis, Germany, as well as employees of enterprises affiliated with these companies, and their family members are excluded from the competition.
4. The following requirements apply to participation in the competition: In order to enter the competition, the participant must complete the entry form on the website www.my-liqui-moly.de or www.my-liqui-moly.com (international) and upload a photo with his or her personal Liqui Moly Moment. The participant may only use such photos for which the participant is fully entitled to the necessary copyrights. In addition, the participant must ensure that the photo does not violate the copyrights or property rights of third parties (e.g. the right to one’s own picture, the rights with regard to legally protected business interests, the domiciliary right).
5. The prize is a Hyundai i30 N with the LIQUI MOLY wrapping shown on the above-mentioned website; deviations are possible. The vehicle in question is the Hyundai i30 N 2.0 T-GDI Performance gasoline engine (overboost) with an output of 202 kW (275 hp).
6. The winners will be determined after the closing date as follows: A jury consisting of employees of Liqui Moly GmbH will make a preselection from the photos submitted; at least 50 photos will be included in this preselection. The prize mentioned in point II. 5 will be raffled off among the photos that have made it into the preselection.
7. Participants who additionally post the photo they submitted in accordance with point II. 4 with the hashtag #MyLIQUIMOLY on their Instagram page can also win one of five iPhones SE. The prerequisite for this is that the Instagram account of the participant is public and not only visible to their own Instagram followers.
Posting the photo on the participant’s Instagram page is optional. In this respect also, the winners will be determined after the closing date in such a way that a jury, consisting of employees of Liqui Moly GmbH, will make a preselection from the photos posted on Instagram. In this preselection, there will be at least 50 photos. The prizes mentioned in point II. 7 will be raffled off among the photos that have made it into the preselection.
8. Liqui Moly GmbH expressly reserves the right to exclude persons from participation in the competition, if there is a justified reason for this. In particular, a justified reason shall be deemed to exist if the photo used by the participant or other content of the participant, such as comments, violates Instagram guidelines, applicable law or the rights of third parties, or if the participant makes false statements in the course of the competition or violates these conditions of participation.
9. The winners will be informed by Liqui Moly GmbH within 14 days after the closing date by e-mail or by post. When registering for the competition, participants can choose whether they wish to be notified by e-mail or by post.
10. The main prizes will be handed over to the winners at their place of residence, while the winners from point 7 will receive their prizes by post.
1. Through participation in the competition, the participant grants Liqui Moly GmbH free of charge the right to use the photo submitted by him during the duration of the competition by
• storing it, and
• without naming the participant as author, by publishing it on the website www.liqui-moly.de and/or www.liqui-moly.com (international) and/or having it published.
2. Through participation in the competition, the participant grants Liqui Moly GmbH the right, in the event that he/she wins one of the prizes, to use the submitted photo beyond the duration of the competition free of charge by
• storing it, and
• in connection with the reporting about the competition, also by publishing it online (e.g. on the website of Liqui Moly GmbH, on the social media accounts of Liqui Moly GmbH, etc.), and/or having it published.
Liqui Moly GmbH receives the right to edit the submitted photo for these purposes
and to adapt it to the intended purpose in each case. Before Liqui Moly GmbH
publishes and/or lets publish the winning photos in connection with the reporting about the competition, it will clarify with each winner whether the photo submitted by him should be provided with a copyright designation and which designation
is to be used.
3. Through participation in the competition, the participant agrees free of charge that Liqui Moly GmbH will report in writing and pictures, also online (e.g. on the website of Liqui Moly GmbH, on the social media accounts of Liqui Moly GmbH, etc.) about the winners and
the redemption of the prize. In this context, photos and videos made by Liqui Moly GmbH
that depict the winners will be presented to the winners for approval
[In this respect, the participant’s data protection consent should be obtained]
1. Liqui Moly GmbH is liable according to the statutory provisions, unless specified otherwise in the following provisions.
2. For negligence, insofar as this does not concern gross negligence, Liqui Moly GmbH shall only be liable
a) in case of injury to life, limb or health; or
b) in the event of a breach of cardinal contractual obligations, and then only, however, limited to typical and foreseeable damage, unless it is a
matter of injury to life, limb or health. Cardinal contractual obligations are those obligations, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely.
3. In case of injury to life, limb or health, any existing liability claims against Liqui Moly GmbH become time-barred according to the statutory regulations. In all other respects, liability for negligently caused damage, unless caused by gross negligence, shall be subject to a limitation period of 1 year from the statutory start of the limitation period.
4. Insofar as Liqui Moly GmbH is not liable according to the above points 2 and 3, the liability of its employees, representatives and vicarious agent is also excluded.
5. By participating in the competition, the participant agrees to indemnify Instagram from all liability. With participation in the competition, the participant commits himself furthermore to indemnifying Liqui Moly GmbH from all claims of third parties that may be based on the fact that the participant used a photo in the context of the competition, to which rights of third parties exist and/or which injures rights of third parties.
1. The competition and all rights and obligations arising from it are subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
2. With regard to the drawing of the winners and the assessment of the content of the submitted competition entries, legal recourse is excluded. In addition, Ulm shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising in connection with this competition.
LIQUI MOLY GmbH gathers, stores, uses and processes the personal data provided by the entrants within the data protection regulations only for participation in this competition. A transfer of data to third parties only occurs as part of the redemption of the prizes, particularly to the car dealership. The responsible contact person for data collection is Mr. Josef Spegel. The data protection officer of LIQUI MOLY GmbH is Mr. Bernhard C. Witt, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The following data is subject to data processing:
Last name (mandatory)
First name (mandatory)
E-mail address (mandatory)
Every participant expressly and voluntarily consents to the storage, processing and use of their personal data until the end of the competition within the scope of participation in the competition. The data is used only for the sending of newsletters if you have expressly agreed to this. After implementation of the competition, the data is deleted if no registration to the newsletter has taken place.
Every participant has the right to inquire about the scope of the processing and use of their personal data with the responsible person during the implementation of the competition up to its completion. Furthermore, every participant has the right to demand the immediate correct or completion of incomplete personal data and the immediate deletion of personal data.
On this website, you have the option to subscribe to our free newsletter. The newsletter informs you of current products, offers and news from LIQUI MOLY GmbH. For the registration, we require your e-mail address. You can tell us your name, but you do not have to do so. If you tell us your name, we will use it to address you personally. If you have subscribed to the newsletter, you have already given the following declaration of consent for this:
Yes, I would like to receive information about LIQUI MOLY GmbH products, news and offers free of charge via the newsletter.