The Hyundai i30 N
2.0 T-GDI Performance gasoline engine (overboost)
Power output 202 kW (275 hp)
Maximum torque 378 Nm
Acceleration 0-100 km/h in 6.1 seconds
Top speed 250 km/h
The LIQUI MOLY oil guide helps with questions such as “Which motor oil?” or “Which gearbox oil?”. Because approvals, specifications and viscosities such as 0W-30, 5W-30 and 10W-40 are not familiar to everyone right away. No problem!
With our oil guide, you can find the right motor oil and other suitable products from our full range in just a few steps without any prior knowledge. Try it out right now and answer our question for the chance to win your new Hyundai i30 N!
Just one question for a world of excitement!
Use our oil guide and find the right oil for the Hyundai i30 N. Maybe it will be with you soon!
The deadline for entries is 31.12.2020.
The organizer of this competition is the company Liqui Moly GmbH, Jerg-Wieland-Strasse 4, 89081 Ulm, Germany.
1. Participation in the competition is free of charge.
2. The competition starts on 03.11.2020 and the deadline for entries is 31.12.2020. Liqui Moly GmbH reserves the right to terminate the competition prematurely if, for technical or legal reasons, it is not possible to continue the competition properly.
3. The competition is open to persons aged 18 and over. All employees of Liqui Moly GmbH, Meguin GmbH & Co. KG Mineraloelwerke, Rodener Strasse 25, 66740 Saarlouis, Germany, as well as employees of enterprises affiliated with these companies, and their family members are excluded from the competition.
4. LIQUI MOLY GmbH is giving away one Hyundai i30 N with the LIQUI MOLY wrapping shown on the aforementioned website in a prize draw amongst all participants who have answered the competition question correctly. Deviations in prize details may become necessary. The vehicle in question is the Hyundai i30 N 2.0 T-GDI Performance gasoline engine (overboost) with an output of 202 kW (275 hp).
5. Liqui Moly GmbH expressly reserves the right to exclude persons from participation in the competition, insofar as there is a justified reason for this. In particular, a justified reason shall be deemed to exist if the participant violates applicable law or the rights of third parties, or if the participant makes false statements in the course of the competition or violates these conditions of participation.
6. The winners will be informed by Liqui Moly GmbH within 14 days after the closing date by e-mail or by post.
1. Liqui Moly GmbH is liable according to the statutory provisions, unless specified otherwise in the following provisions.
2. For negligence, insofar as this does not concern gross negligence, Liqui Moly GmbH shall only be liable
a) in case of injury to life, limb or health; or
b) in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, and then only, however,
limited to typical and foreseeable damage, unless it is a matter of injury to life, limb or health. Essential contractual obligations are those for which fulfillment is necessary for the proper execution of the contract and upon which the contractual partner may regularly rely.
3. In case of injury to life, limb or health, any existing liability claims against Liqui Moly GmbH become time-barred according to the statutory regulations. In other respects, liability for damage caused by negligence shall apply solely for a time-barred period of 1 year from the start of the legal period of validity, insofar as such damage was not caused by gross negligence.
4. Insofar as Liqui Moly GmbH is not liable according to the above points 2 and 3, the liability of its employees, representatives and vicarious agents is also excluded.
5. With participation, consent is given that LIQUI MOLY advertises with the winners in writing and pictures, including online, in which the redemption of the prize is reported. Photos/videos are presented to the winners for approval before publication.
1. The competition and all rights and obligations arising from it are subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
2. With regard to the drawing of the winners, legal recourse is excluded. For all disputes in connection with this competition, the exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be Ulm.
LIQUI MOLY GmbH gathers, stores, uses and processes the personal data provided by the entrants within the data protection regulations only for participation in this competition. The responsible contact person for data collection is Mr. Josef Spegel. The data protection officer of LIQUI MOLY GmbH is Mr. Bernhard C. Witt, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The following data is subject to data processing:
Last name (mandatory)
First name (mandatory)
E-mail address (mandatory)
Every participant expressly and voluntarily consents to the storage, processing and use of their personal data until the end of the competition within the scope of participation in the competition. The data is used only for the sending of newsletters if you have expressly agreed to this. After implementation of the competition, the data is deleted if no registration to the newsletter has taken place.
Every participant has the right to inquire about the scope of the processing and use of their personal data with the responsible person during the implementation of the competition up to its completion. Furthermore, every participant has the right to demand the immediate correction or completion of incomplete personal data and the immediate deletion of personal data.
You can subscribe to our free newsletter on this website. The newsletter informs you about current products, offers and news from LIQUI MOLY GmbH. We require your e-mail address for registration. You can tell us your name, but you do not have to do so. If you tell us your name, we will use it to address you personally. If you have registered for the newsletter, you have already provided the following declaration of consent:
Yes, I would like to receive information about LIQUI MOLY GmbH products, news and offers free of charge via the newsletter.