Since 2015, LIQUI MOLY has been the exclusive lubricant supplier to Moto2 and Moto3. All teams of these classes use our Motorbike 4T Synth 5W-40 Race. A product that meets every requirement – not just during a race, but also with our customers.
The fully synthetic high-performance motor oil ensures maximum performance and protection of the engine under all operating conditions. Optimum lubrication, excellent engine cleanliness, outstanding friction values and minimum wear. Riding fun guaranteed! The Motorbike 4T Synth 5W-40 Street Race forms the basis of all teams for strong racing performance in the Moto2 and Moto3.
Just one question for a world of excitement!
Show your knowledge of Moto2 and Moto3 and win a dream trip to the MotoGP 2021 with the right answer!
The deadline for entries is 10/02/2020.
The organizer and sponsor of this competition is Liqui-Moly GmbH, Jerg-Wieland-Strasse 4, 89081 Ulm, Germany. The competition is not affiliated with Instagram and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organized by Instagram.
1. Participation in the competition is free of charge.
2. The competition starts on 02.09.2020 at [insert time] and the deadline for entries is 02.10.2020 at [insert time]. Liqui-Moly GmbH reserves the right to terminate the competition prematurely, if it should not be possible for technical or legal reasons to continue the competition in the proper manner. The website (defined below) clock is the official timekeeper for this competition.
3. The competition is open to persons aged 18 and over residing in the United States or the District of Columbia, excluding Florida and New York, and it territories and possessions, and Germany. All employees of Liqui-Moly GmbH, Meguin GmbH & Co. KG, Rodener Strasse 25, 66740 Saarlouis, Germany, as well as employees of enterprises affiliated with these companies, and their family members are excluded from the competition. .
4. LIQUI MOLY GmbH will raffle off a city break and paddock tickets to a MotoGP race, to be determined by LIQUI MOLY, among all participants who have answered the competition question correctly. The total value of the trip is about € 10,000. Participation is free of charge.
The prize includes two grandstand tickets for the Saturday and Sunday of the respective racing weekend, including two paddock tickets that entitle the holders to enter the paddock. Furthermore, the winners are provided with food and drinks in the hospitality area of the Intact GP team on both Saturday and Sunday free of charge. The winners receive the flight in Economy Class, the hotel stay with half board (4-star hotel) as well as the transfers to the respective hotels and race courses and back free of charge from LIQUI MOLY. The costs of travel to the departure airport and from there back home are borne by the winners themselves.
5. Liqui Moly GmbH expressly reserves the right to exclude persons from participation in the competition, if there is a justified reason for this. In particular, a justified reason shall be deemed to exist if the participant violates applicable law or the rights of third parties, or if the participant makes false statements in the course of the competition or violates these conditions of participation.
6. The winners will be informed by Liqui Moly GmbH within 14 days after the closing date by e-mail or by post.
1. Liqui Moly GmbH is liable according to the statutory provisions, unless specified otherwise in the following provisions.
2. For negligence, insofar as this does not concern gross negligence, Liqui Moly GmbH shall only be liable
a) in case of injury to life, limb or health; or
b) in the event of a breach of cardinal contractual obligations, and then only, however,
limited to typical and foreseeable damage, unless it is a matter of injury to life, limb or health. Cardinal contractual obligations are those obligations, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely.
3. In case of injury to life, limb or health, any existing liability claims against Liqui Moly GmbH become time-barred according to the statutory regulations. In all other respects, liability for negligently caused damage, unless caused by gross negligence, shall be subject to a limitation period of 1 year from the statutory start of the limitation period.
4. Insofar as Liqui Moly GmbH is not liable according to the above points 2 and 3, the liability of its employees, representatives and vicarious agents is also excluded.
5. With participation, consent is given that LIQUI MOLY advertises with the winners in writing and pictures, including online, in which the redemption of the prize is reported. Photos/videos are presented to the winners for approval before publication.
1. The competition and all rights and obligations arising from it are subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
2. With regard to the drawing of the winners, legal recourse is excluded. In addition, Ulm shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising in connection with this competition.
LIQUI MOLY GmbH gathers, stores, uses and processes the personal data provided by the entrants within the scope of the data protection regulations only for participation in this competition. The responsible contact person for data collection is Mr. Josef Spegel. The data protection officer of LIQUI MOLY GmbH is Mr. Bernhard C. Witt, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The following data is subject to data processing:
Last name (mandatory)
First name (mandatory)
E-mail address (mandatory)
Every participant expressly and voluntarily consents to the storage, processing and use of their personal data until the end of the competition as part of the participation of the competition. The data is used only for the sending of newsletters if you have expressly agreed to this. After implementation of the competition, the data is deleted if no registration to the newsletter has taken place.
Every participant has the right to inquire about the scope of the processing and use of their personal data with the responsible person during the implementation of the competition up to its completion. Furthermore, every participant has the right to demand the immediate correction or completion of incomplete personal data and the immediate deletion of personal data.
On this website, you have the option to subscribe to our free newsletter. The newsletter informs you of current products, offers and news from LIQUI MOLY GmbH. For the registration, we require your e-mail address. You can tell us your name, but you do not have to do so. If you tell us your name, we will use it to address you personally. If you have subscribed to the newsletter, you have already given the following declaration of consent for this:
Yes, I would like to receive information about LIQUI MOLY GmbH products, news and offers free of charge via the newsletter.